CultureGard® HF perfusion hollow fibre sterilising grade filter for cell culture perfusion. Made with 0,2 µm MWCO DynaFibre® membrane that permits the flow of culture medium while preventing the introduction of foreign microbials.
- These specialised filters have a large surface area for faster flow rates under lower pressures
- Lower pressure during filtration reduces the risk of the membrane clogging or rupturing
- The DynaFibre® membrane is hydrophilic so there is minimum hold-up volume
- PP vent fibre prevents air lock
- Inlet/outlet connection: Female luer-Lok® (FLL) /male luer-Lok (MLL)
The combination of faster flow rates and minimum hold-up volume makes CultureGard® the ideal filters for adding even the most viscous nutrients, like 6 M glucose or media with serum, to hollow fibre or stirred tank bioreactors. Nutrients can be easily added to a culture without a syringe and septum.