Reusable, robust X-plore® 4700 half masks combines a soft mask body, specially shaped nose seal and a sturdy plastic frame and offers excellent comfort and outstanding leak tightness for demanding applications. Thanks to the wide range of filters available for protection against gases, vapours and particles, it is ideally suited for use in a variety of industries.
- Perfect fit on different face shapes and sizes and virtually no pressure points
- Superior leak tightness
- Ergonomic FlexiFit head harness makes the mask easy to don and doff
- Mask can be removed simply by releasing the neck hook, without taking off the safety helmet (”drop down“ strap system)
- Exhalation valve is positioned low and reliably removes moisture, maintaining a dry and pleasant atmosphere inside the mask
- Two high quality materials are available to choose from: TPE or extremely comfortable silicone, especially good for sensitive skin
- Two different connectors can be ordered, either for use with Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (as per EN 148-1),or Dräger X-plore Rd90 filters (Drägerspecific)
X-plore® Rd40 filter series is compatible with X-plore® 4740 half masks. Rd40 filters have a standard thread connection as per EN 148-1 and include an extensive range of different particle, gas and combination filters.
X-plore® Rd90 filter series is compatible with X-plore® 4790 series. Rd90 filters include a comprehensive range of different particle, gas and combination filters.