This anemometer is ideal for collecting air velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements at supply and return grills.
- Covers a larger surface area with larger vane
- Ensure accurate measurements
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Timed average calculations ensure accurate readings when encountering eddys
- Multi-point and timed average calculations for in-duct readings
- Bright backlit display provides easy viewing in any environment
- Hold button freezes readings for easy recording
By inputing duct measurements into the meter, volume flow calculations can automatically be displayed. This meter is capable of quickly switching between air velocity and temperature measurements.
Each instrument is individually calibrated and certified against equipment whose calibration is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Standards: NIST traceable.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with batteries and calibration protocol.