Electroporation buffer, BTXpress Cytoporation® Medium T and T4Lieferant: BTX
BTXI47-0003EA 501 EURBTXI47-0003 731-0349
Electroporation buffer, BTXpress Cytoporation® Medium T and T4
BTXpress Cytoporation® Media T/T4 is an advanced electroporation buffer designed for use with the BTX AgilePulse MAX™ large volume electroporation system for in vitro delivery of DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, and siRNA. The low conductivity buffer is specially formulated to minimise heating of solution during large volume electroporation for maximum transfection efficiency and high cell viability. BTXpress Cytoporation® Media T and T4 are sterile filtered from the highest quality non animal, medical grade reagents. Buffer can be directly diluted in complete growth media for post electroporation cell culture.
- Optimised for eukaryotic electroporation applications
- Maximum transfection efficiency, high cell viability
- Low conductivity means minimal heating or electrode arcing
- Physiological pH and balanced osmolarity
- Contains no animal products
- Certified free from RNase and DNase
Two formulations with different conductivities are available for optimum conductivity for each eukaryotic cell type.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...