NucView® caspase-3 substrates are fluorescent probes that allow for the real-time detection of apoptosis by monitoring caspase-3/7 activity in intact cells using confocal microscopy, flow cytometry or microplate readers.
- Bi-functional substrates
- Rapid, no-wash assay for microscopy or flow cytometry
- Stable for several days for performing time-course assays
- Tolerant of formaldehyde fixation and permeabilisation
- Use in adherent or suspension cell cultures
- For flow cytometry, microscopy, live cell imaging, or microplate readers
NucView® substrates consist of a fluorogenic DNA dye coupled to the caspase-3/7 DEVD recognition sequence. Upon entering apoptotic cells, the non-fluorescent substrate is cleaved by caspases-3/7 releasing a high-affinity DNA binding dye which migrates to the nucleus and becomes fluorescent upon binding to DNA.
NucView® 488 caspase-3 substrate is offered as a 1 mM solution in PBS (phosphate-buffered saline) for cells that are sensitive to DMSO toxicity. NucView® 405 and 530 are available in 1 mM in PBS and trial sizes are available for both PBS and DMSO formulations.
Lieferumfang: Available in three colour options: NucView® 488: Ex/Em (bound to DNA) 500 nm/530 nm, NucView® 405 (bound to DNA): Ex/Em 429 nm/469 nm, NucView® 530 (bound to DNA): Ex/Em 528 nm/563 nm.
Bitte beachten In non-DMSO sensitive cell types, adding DMSO during the substrate incubation may enhance NucView staining.