Conductivity meter, bench, Orion Star™ A112Lieferant: Thermo Scientific
663-0208EA 1200 EURORIOSTARA1120 ORIOSTARA1125
Conductivity meter, bench, Orion Star™ A112
The Orion Star™ A112 conductivity benchtop meter offers easy operation for basic lab testing. Ideal for taking simple conductivity, TDS and temperature measurements.
- AUTO-READ™ technology locks in the stable reading on screen and a ready indicator alerts users when readings are stable
- Included electrode arm and holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples
- Meter plugs into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter, or use four AA batteries
- Non volatile memory holds up to 50 data points
- IP54-rated housing withstands splashes
- Meter mounts to wall, saving bench space
Users can obtain temperature compensated readings using linear option with 20 or 25 °C reference temperatures. They can quickly navigate setup menus and ensure consistent calibrations using the simple keypad layout and on-screen text prompts. The included electrode stand makes it easy to place sensors in samples and simplifies storage.
The A112 conductivity benchtop meter features a selectable cell constant as well as selectable reading reference temperatures of 20 or 25 °C to ensure accurate results. The large, informative LCD screen clearly shows the main information, including conductivity or TDS reading, temperature, meter mode, and power source.
Standards: TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Bestellinformation: For compatible conductivity probe, see Orion™ item 011050MD. For compatible buffer solutions, see Orion™ item 11007.
Lieferumfang: Meter is supplied with electrode arm but without electrode. Kit contains meter, 2-cell conductivity sensor, solutions, and stand.