Conductivity/TDS/°C meters, bench, 4510 / 4520Lieferant: Jenway
664-0113EA 1240 EUR664-0113 JENW452201-BI JENW451201 664-0112
Conductivity/TDS/°C meters, bench, 4510 / 4520
Elektrochemische Messgeräte Leitfähigkeitsmessgeräte
4510 is an easy-to-use meter offering the flexibility to meet the broadest range of applications and for those where greater accuracy is required. With automatic conductivity standard recognition and endpoint detection. 4520 is a high specification laboratory conductivity/resistivity/TDS/salinity/°C meter that offers additional accuracy with 1, 2 or 3 point conductivity calibration across a wide measurement range. The dedicated 'pure water' mode ensures the optimum accuracy for this difficult application.
- Simultaneous display of conductivity or TDS and temperature
- Automatic selection of range for best resolution
- Calibration by cell constant or standard solutions
- Storage of up to 32 results (4510) or 500 results (4520)
- 4510: Bi-directional RS232 link to printer or PC
- 4520: Infra-red data link (IrDA) for connection to printer and RS232 link to connect to printer or PC via DataWay software
* With cell constant (K)=10
Bestellinformation: 4510 and 4520 supplied with glass conductivity probe 663-0005 with ATC (K=1), electrode holder and power supply.