Poly-D-lysine plates, Corning® BioCoat®Lieferant: Corning
734-0279EA 537.96 EUR734-0279 734-0278 734-0174 734-0151 734-0298 734-0286 734-0121 734-0120
Poly-D-lysine plates, Corning® BioCoat®
Poly-D-Lysine (PDL) and Poly-L-Lysine (PLL) are synthetic compounds that enhance cell adhesion and protein absorption by altering surface charges on the culture substrate. In addition to promoting cell adhesion, poly-lysine surface treatments support neurite outgrowth and improve the survival of many central nervous system (CNS) primary cells in culture. As PDL and PLL are synthetic molecules, they do not stimulate biological activity in the cells cultured on them, and they do not introduce impurities carried by natural polymers.
- Attachment and spreading of a variety of cell types
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Attachment of fastidious transfected cell lines
- Support survival of primary neurons in culture
- Serum-free or reduced-serum culture
- Storage: 4 to 30 °C under dry conditions.
Source: PDL, synthetic (MW 75 to 150 kD); PLL, synthetic (MW 30 to 70 kD).
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...