Poly-D-lysine microplates, Corning® BioCoat®Lieferant: Corning
734-1128EA 2576.13 EUR734-1128 734-0237 734-0325 734-0259 734-0258 734-0257 734-0245 734-0146 734-0317 734-0328 734-0316 734-0327 734-0326 734-0250 734-0282 734-0260 734-1124 734-0321 734-1123 734-1122 734-1121
Poly-D-lysine microplates, Corning® BioCoat®
Poly-D-Lysine (PDL) and Poly-L-Lysine (PLL) are synthetic compounds that enhance cell adhesion and protein absorption by altering surface charges on the culture substrate. In addition to promoting cell adhesion, poly-lysine surface treatments support neurite outgrowth and improve the survival of many central nervous system (CNS) primary cells in culture. As PDL and PLL are synthetic molecules, they do not stimulate biological activity in the cells cultured on them, and they do not introduce impurities carried by natural polymers.
- Attachment and spreading of a variety of cell types
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Attachment of fastidious transfected cell lines
- Support survival of primary neurons in culture
- Serum-free or reduced-serum culture
- Storage: 4 to 30 °C under dry conditions
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...