Cut-resistant industrial gloves, EDGE® 48-710 seriesLieferant: Ansell
ANSE48-710/10EA 0 EURANSE48-710/10 ANSE48-710/8 ANSE48-710/11 ANSE48-710/7 ANSE48-710/9 ANSE48-710/6
Cut-resistant industrial gloves, EDGE® 48-710 series
Heavy-duty cut resistant industrial gloves.
- Seamless construction avoids irritation
- Wrinkle latex coating offers excellent grip performance
- 3/4 dipped coating delivers a perfect balance of protection and comfort
- In compliance with the standards EN420 (General requirements) and EN388 (Mechanical hazards)
- Elastic knitwrist ensures snug fit
Gloves are made of a seamless liner, ³/₄ dipped into natural rubber latex coating. A wrinkle latex coating provides very good grip in dry or wet environments. Para-aramid yarn ensures a high level of cut resistance and good level of heat contact performance.
The right choice for heavy-duty applications that require high puncture, grip, and cut protection. ANSI cut level A4 and EN ISO 13997 rated level D to provide a high level of cut resistance.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...