Masterflex® I/P® MasterSense™ pump systemsLieferant: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX77966-00EA 10680 EURMFLX77966-00 MFLX77966-10 MFLX77966-10-IT MFLX77966-10-USS MFLX77966-00-IT MFLX77966-00-DK MFLX77966-10-AU MFLX77966-00-IN MFLX77966-10-UK MFLX77966-00-USS MFLX77966-10-DK MFLX77966-00-UK MFLX77966-10-IN MFLX77966-00-AU
Masterflex® I/P® MasterSense™ pump systems
Versatile pumps for process applications – with an intuitive touch-screen interface and advanced connectivity.
- Powerful, space-efficient drives will accept all I/P pump head and tubing options
- 17,8 cm (7") capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of improvements in drive features and functionality
- Options for connectivity and monitoring include EtherNet/IP™, Profibus, analog signal or MasterflexLive,
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level.
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes – batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- This drive offers a broad flow range, from 0,0006 to 19 LPM, adaptable to a variety of applications and workflows – stack up to two pump heads for expanded flow
- Drive housing is constructed of 316 stainless steel – IP66 and NEMA 4X rated for washdown
These Masterflex® I/P® MasterSense™ drives feature high precision, repeatable flow control, and reliable performance, you can have it all in an efficient footprint. Open-head sensor technology stops the drive motor when pump head is opened, or connect it to a remote leak detector to stop the pump anytime a leak is detected in the fluid path.
Brushless, maintenance-free motor provides ±0,1% speed control accuracy with 6000:1 turndown ratio. Bidirectional flow and self-priming capabilities allow for smooth, seamless operation.
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps; get real-time notifications of pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive.
Standards: UL, cUL.
Bestellinformation: Shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.
Lieferumfang: Includes drive, pump head with open-head sensor, 10' of tubing and 1,8 m (6') line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...