The user-friendly instrument is distinguished by a large a 127 mm colour graphic touch screen. The meter can be used for accurate measurements of conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity, and temperature. This CO meter enables simultaneous measurements displaying and storing of two functions (conductivity and temperature).
- Large 5 colour graphic touch screen showing both conductivity and temperature value simultaneously
- Wide measuring range for measurements in ultra-pure water as well as in high conductivity solutions
- Non-linear temperature compensation for natural water
- The reference temperature may be chosen between 25 and 20 °C
- Data-logger for up to 500 data sets - single collecting and series of measurements
- Stabilised reading signalisation
- Connecting with a PC by a USB connector (free PC software)
- Up to 10 last calibration reports transfer to a PC for printout
- Multiple languages
Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics.
Standards: CE marked.
Lieferumfang: CO-2500L conductivity meter with stainless steel temperature sensor, Plastic body, metal electrodes conductivity cell, 12,90 mS/cm conductivity controlling solution – 50 ml, 5 V/1000 mA power adapter, free standing electrode holder, USB cable for connecting with a PC, carton box for the meter with accessories.