Masterflex® Ismatec® Pump Tubing, GORE® STA-PURE® Series PFL Single Elements, Avantor®Lieferant: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications
- Unique composite of expanded PTFE and platinum-cured perfluoroelastomer
Characteristics: High resilience and strength, low spallation and gas permeability. Opaque.
Certifications: USP Class VI compliant, REACH and RoHS compliant, and manufactured in Class 7 (ISO 146441-1) cleanroom, under cGMP certified to ISO 13485 and 15378.
Temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
Sterilize: Autoclave, CIP/SIP
The Ismatec® GORE® STA-PURE® Series PFL pump tubing is designed to withstand pumping aggressive chemicals with a composite structure made of platinum-cured perfluoroelastomer and ePTFE. Long-term testing showed pumping common organic solvents (acetic acid, acetone, and ethanol) at 10 psig did not reduce the pumping life of the tubing compared with pumping deionized water at the same pressure. Single element and double-Y element versions available.