The Corning® X‐WASH® Systems are designed to wash, resuspend, and volume-reduce cell suspensions in a sterile, closed system, ensuring consistently high cell recovery and viability with short processing times.
- Sterile, single-use, functionally closed system
- Process volume: 40 to 240 ml
- Programmable harvest volumes (3 to 40 ml)
- Centrifugation-based cell washing system
- Traceability: Electronic transfer of process data
- Bar code compatible
Process protocols can be customised to ensure consistently high cell recovery. Highly sensitive infrared sensors detect the interface between cells and media and direct the washed cells into a dedicated harvest chamber. The harvest chamber can be pre-filled with a media of choice for resuspension of harvested cells. The X-SERIES® DataTrak software enables transfer of process data from the X-WASH control module to the database to support GMP processing, monitoring and reporting of information.
Standards: US class I medical device.