Nitrogen and dry air gas generator, Genius 3045Lieferant: Peak Scientific
564-0280EA 27080 EUR564-0280
Nitrogen and dry air gas generator, Genius 3045
Designed to the specifications of the Bruker EVOQ triple Quadrupole's gas requirements delivering dry air at up to 50 L/min and nitrogen at up to 32 L/min.
- Independent nitrogen and dry air gas supplies can be tailored for its application
- Higher flow 30 series generator designed for hungrier LC-MS applications
- Compressor based solution, no need for an external air supply
- Highly economical source of nitrogen gas with low lifetime running costs
- Gas is supplied on demand so generator works to your schedule
- Service indication to allow planning of preventative maintenance
- Minimal set-up required
- The latest generation of compressors located in an insulated chamber reducing noise and vibration
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...