Stopper Bags with Steam Indicator, Tyvek® 1073B/HDPELieferant: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-2938EA 5380 EUR129-2938 129-2937 129-3016 129-3015 129-3014 129-2925 129-2924 129-2923 129-2922 129-2921 129-3019 129-3018 129-3017 129-2929 129-2928 129-2927 129-2926 129-3023 129-3022 129-2936 129-2935 129-2934 129-2933 129-2911 129-2932 129-2910 129-2931 129-2930
Stopper Bags with Steam Indicator, Tyvek® 1073B/HDPE
Tyvek® 1073B/HDPE autoclave bags are ideal for steam sterilisation of pharmaceutical components such as vial and syringe stoppers and caps. Also a good choice for heavy equipment parts where visibility into the bag is required.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- One side made of hydrophobic and lint-free Tyvek® 1073B
- One side made of semi-transparent HDPE film
- Excellent impact resistance with exceptional microbial barrier
- Consistently strong, double welded factory seals
Tyvek® 1073B side permits steam penetration during sterilisation. These are a good choice for heavy, or pharmaceutical change parts with sharp corners or where visibility into the bag is required after sterilisation.
Standards: Supplied with Certificates of Conformance.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...