Black bags, Whirl-Pak®Lieferant: Nasco
NASCB01418WAEA 406 EURNASCB01418WA NASCB01558WA NASCB01472WA
Black bags, Whirl-Pak®
Your solution for light sensitive samples - an opaque bag that provides maximum protection for samples that are sensitive to light.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilisation: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- PREMIUM opaque film, keep your light sensitive samples safe
- Convenient write-on strip for easy labeling
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Opening pull tabs: For easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
When it is necessary to protect a sample from light, the Whirl-Pak® black bag is specially designed for this application. The polyethylene film is made from pigmented resins so the black color is an integral part of the bag and not a printed layer. The result is an opaque bag providing maximum protection for samples that are sensitive to light. It is ideal for pharmaceuticals, seasonings, flavors, food supplements, vitamins, marine life, and many other liquid or solid products. It is FDA approved for food contact.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 5 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation.
Standards: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...