Sterilised stand-up bags, Whirl-Pak®Lieferant: Nasco
432-0465EA 381 EUR432-0465 432-0467 432-0466 432-0461 432-0463 432-0462 432-0470
Sterilised stand-up bags, Whirl-Pak®
Works like a bottle without the cost and storage contraints. Self-standing bags make sampling easier. HACCP, EPA, USDA, FDA approved for food contact.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilisation: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- Gusseted bottom, for self-standing ease
- Convenient write-on strip for easy labelling
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring and closing
- Opening pull tabs: For easy opening, non slip textured Tyvek
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
- Tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, 'no leak' closure for sample integrity
The Whirl-Pak® stand-up bag makes sample handling and testing much easier because it gives users the ability to perform important laboratory functions with both hands, because the bag will stand completely by itself. No rack or other holder is needed to keep the bag upright. When the sample is placed inside, the special gusseted bottom flattens out, allowing the bag to stand up on its own. It works just like a beaker or bottle; however, it costs less, is sterilised, won't break, and uses only a fraction of storage space of other containers.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 5 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation.
Standards: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...