Sterilised standard bags, Whirl-Pak®Lieferant: Nasco
432-0168EA 411 EUR432-0168 432-0167 432-0164 432-0163 NASCB01255WA 432-0166 432-0165 432-0162 129-0672 129-0670 129-0667 129-0668 NASCB01532WA
Sterilised standard bags, Whirl-Pak®
Blended, virgin polyethylene film provides exceptional clarity, superior strength, and sterilised after manufacturing for results you can trust. HACCP, EPA, USDA, FDA approved for food contact.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilization: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Opening pull tabs: For easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
- Tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity
Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180 °F (82 °C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to –346 °F (–210 °C) — careful handling is required after freezing. Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 5 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation.
Standards: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...