Gravimetric dilutors are used for the dilution of a sample before microbiological analysis. Robotic arm with the 5 kg model features easy sample dropping, avoids contamination, and saves time.
- Available with one or two pumps
- All stainless steel with an innovative design
- Ultra-low profile for easy use under laminar flow
- Dilution time for a 375 g sample diluted at 1/10 is <80 s (with booster kit in fast mode)
- <1% of sample weighing
- As little as <1% of dispensing (in standard or accurate mode)
- Superior quality Watson Marlow® pumps
- The bag is maintained with the bag holder
Easy to use, with a removable drip tray to make cleaning easy, it is an accurate device in compliance with the latest international standards. This dilutor has been designed to facilitate work in a microbiological safety cabinet.
An intuitive indicator of the status. The degree of accuracy of the finished dilution is displayed: Green >98%, orange >95% or red <95%. It will also turn blue if the balance is not stable, thus telling you to wait for stabilisation.
Also features data export to a printer, a USB connection to computer and data export via the software, and Excel™ file export from the software.
Standards: In compliance with ISO 7218, ISO 6887-1 and FDA BAM standards.
Ordering information: Additional accessories are available; contact your local Avantor representative for more information
Delivery information: Supplied with 1 or 2 pumps, drip tray 400, protection plate for nozzles, dispensing assembly (GL 45 - Ø 6,4 mm) 1 per pump, USB cable, monitoring software, set of power cables (EU, UK, CH), bag holder 400 for dilutor, user's manual, conformity certificate, adhesive gum set of 10, and allen wrench.