HPLC sets for solvent supply containing b.safe caps GL 45 for four bottles, PFA-fittings for capillaries with Ext.Ø. 3,2 mm, blind fittings made of PFA to close unused connections as well as air valves with service life indicator.
- Perfect protection from hazardous vapours
- Closed system: reduction of expensive solvent loss
- Guarantee of pure eluents
- Huge choice of cap sizes for compatibility with any eluent flask
- No twisting of capillaries
- Screw caps can individually be labelled by hand or with removable, self-adhesive labels
Perfectly matched system for extraction of eluents. Tubing can be inserted onto the ground of the bottle by means of the b.safe fittings made of PFA. The conical seal cone clamps the tubing and seals the connection safely. The b.safe air valve is especially adapted to the flow rate in HPLC. The integrated non-return valve avoids evaporation of solvents and lets flow ambient air into the bottle in case of vacuum.
The upstream porous PTFE membrane restrains pollutant particles and other contaminations from outside. The 6 months service life of the Air Valve can be easily monitored through either activating the display on the service life indicator and exchanging the valve in case of completely red colouring or documentation of the exchange date by hand and clip on the service life indicator at the valve.