The 3M™ Mini Flip-Top Vial with 9 ml Letheen Broth is a leak-resistant plastic cylinder with a flip-open lid that seals securely for safe shipping and handling.
- Hinged lid can be opened with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions
- Decontaminated through gamma irradiation and ready for use with no additional blending required
- Flat bottom tube stands on its own, no holder required
- Leak resistant vial helps prevent leakage during shipping
- Two year shelf life from date of manufacture provides long-term readiness
It is ready to use and filled with 9 ml of Letheen Broth, which is an ideal diluent for food, beverage, and environmental samples and a cost-effective alternative to mixing in-house. The solution is decontaminated through gamma irradiation for long shelf life.
The handy flip-top style provides a fast, easy and reliable bottle for sample handling. It opens with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions, making it ideal for sample processing while the convenient-size vial saves on lab space. This product is made in the USA and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality assurance.
The primary use of Letheen Broth is to neutralize the bactericidal action of quaternary ammonium compounds, and for determining the phenol co-efficient of cationic surfactants per the recommendation by the Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC).
Letheen Broth is also used in hygiene swabbing practices where neutralizing quaternary ammonium compounds are required.
Verpackung: 100 per case.
Bitte beachten Intended for lab use only.