Water hygiene test to measure free ATP in a sample.
- Innovatively designed for water sample collection uniformity
- Detects the presence of biological contamination in Clean in Place (CIP) rinse water or other process waters
- Self-contained 30-second test for use with CIP rinse water or other process waters
- Allows you to understand the hygiene status of your CIP system in seconds
- Helps reduce risk of cross contamination due to poor cleaning
- Allows optimisation of Biocide programs
Real-time ATP water hygiene test which gives an objective indication of cleanliness in CIP water samples in seconds. A dedicated ATP water test that is designed to prevent sampling inaccuracy inherent in collecting a water sample with a swab. Its overall simplicity makes it a powerful addition to your hygiene program. Results measured in the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and provided in Relative Light units (RLU).