Ready-to-use and xeno-free: coated with synthetic RGD-derived motifs cell culture plates for cultivation of stem cells (iPSCs, MSCs), primary cells or other ECM-dependent cells.
- Pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, human and bacterial DNA-free
- No tedious preparation with possible vessel/coating media dissipation
- Suitable for many cell types, dissociation media (Accutase®, TrypLE™ reagents), as well as serum
- Shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture (stored dry at 15 to 37 °C)
- No expensive lot-specific performance verification of coating media
- Reduced contamination risk no preparation needed and several smart features for safer handling
- High-quality base material, polystyrene (meets requirements of USP Class VI), manufactured with Quality Management System (QMS) compliant to standard QMS
- Compatible with cell-based assays and staining procedures: no autofluorescence
CCCadvanced FN1 motifs consumables are additionally coated with a defined synthetic animal- and human-component-free substrate. The substrate (fibronectin-derived motifs with optimised steric configuration) is designed to mimic the cell attachment site of native ECM. Conforms to ANSI/SLAS 1-2004: microplates - footprint dimensions. Centrifugable up to 2500×g and in stack (4 plates) up to 300×g.
A pronounced corrugation of the plate lid and a smaller lid makes working with these plates extremely comfortable and safe. Applied for feeder-free cell culture and restrictive culture conditions (serum- and xeno-free).
Dimensions (W×D): 127,8×85,5 mm