Modern, metal-free, ultra-lightweight and flexible S3 safety lace-up shoe.
- Upper made from water repellent microfibre material that is easy to clean
- Minimal number of seams to reduce contamination
- Suitable for people allergic to chrome as it’s made from synthetic materials
- Washable at 30 °C
- All sole materials are free of silicones, plasticisers, and other paint wetting impairment substances
- Meets the ESD specification with volume resistance less than 35 megaohms
- Soft padding on collar and tongue
100% metal-free uvex xenova® toe cap, with a compact design, anatomical shape, good lateral stability, and no thermal conductivity. The ergonomically designed outsole is comprised of dual-density polyurethane with good shock absorption and excellent slip resistance.
A removable anti-static comfortable insole provides the foot with exceptional, full surface shock absorption ensuring comfort in high strain zones.
Standards: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC.