The Helsinki full face mask is made with a soft thermoplastic rubber face seal and features a panoramic viewer.
- Excellent peripheral vision with 82% visibility
- Six attachment harness for a uniform seal
- Adjustable strap fastening for flexible sizing
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment, light weight
- Materials: Thermoplastic rubber, polycarbonate, silicone, ABS
The internal silicone face piece is equipped with two inhalation valves to creduce fogging and improve comfort. This mask features standard thread connection according to EN 148-1.
It can be used with all filters supporting the same standard (gas, particles or combined and motorised equipment).
Standards: EN 148 -1; EN 136 Class 3.
Bestellinformation: Filters are not included (sold separately).