Lab turbidimeters, Turb®750 IR and Turb®750 TLieferant: WTW
705-1164EA 3310 EUR705-1164 705-1163
Lab turbidimeters, Turb®750 IR and Turb®750 T
The 'fine art' of measurement. Small but powerful: Optical finesse, reliable findings, ease of use and lab AQA with LIMS connection.
- Highly precise readings thanks to the proven WTW® optics
- Intelligent Reproducibility and Plausibility Check (IRPC)
- Determination in drinking water acc. to DIN EN / US EPA
- Menu-guided 3-point standard calibration
- Free calibration with 2 to 5 calibration points
- QuickCAL: 1-point-calibration at 10 NTU
- Space saving despite its considerable functionality
- AQA, calibration interval and records with PC documentation
The Turb® 750 series offers two models: An IR instrument and a tungsten white light instrument from 0 to 1100 FNU/NTU. This conforms to the guidelines for drinking water analysis; Turb® 750 IR according to DIN EN ISO 7027-1 and Turb® 750 T according to US EPA 180.1.
Standards: CE marked.
Lieferumfang: Includes lab turbidimeter model Turb® 750 IR or 750 T, 4 batteries 1,5 V Type AA, wide range power supply, cable USB-A to USB-B mini, 6 empty vials, sticker for orientation marking, Cal.Kit Turb® 430/750 IR or 430/750 T, cloth, quick guide, compact operation manual, CD-ROM with extended manual, and CD-ROM with PC software Turb® Data Inspection protocol.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...