Non-woven multi-layer construction offers excellent resistance to human liquid/fluid projection at a pressure of 120mmHg.
- Bacterial filtration efficiency is greater than 98%
- 2 comfortable large ear loops
- Very soft polypropylene non-woven edge
- Anatomic folding limits inward leakage
- Integrated anti-fog nose piece
- Filter without micro glass
- Manufactured in ISO 8 cleanroom (particle and microbiological control)
Designed for use by operating room personnel for surgeries with a risk of biological fluid projection. The single-use, non sterile mask features an inner/outer layer of spunbond polypropylene, with a meltblown polypropylene filter.
Standards: EN 14683 and EN ISO 14971.