The most lightweight cut protection glove within the phynomic range with ESD-Function according to DIN 16350.
- The lightest and most sensitive uvex phynomic cut protection glove in Cut Level B
- Outer material made from Dyneema® Diamond 2.0 cut protection fibres, polyamide, elastane, and carbon
- Entirely free from glass and steel fibres
- Breathable 'airLite' aqua-polymer coating on palm and fingertips
- Use on almost all screens, tablets, and mobile phones
- Excellent grip in dry and slightly damp areas
The new Aqua-Polymer foam airLite coating, together with a very thin liner (18 gauge), provides very good dexterity for precision work and handling of very small pieces, in dry and slightly damp areas. The additional touchscreen ability make the phynomic airLite A suitable on all touchscreens, tablets and mobile phones. These safety glove are free of harmful substances, with a skin compatibility that is dermatological approved (proDerm). The gloves are therefore also very useful for allergic persons.
Standards: EN 388:2016 (3X32B), DIN EN 16350:2014
Verpackung: 10 pairs per bundle.