VWR®, Single-Use Bioprocessing BagsLieferant: Avantor Fluid Handling
734-3318EA 1110 EUR734-3318 734-3307 734-3319 734-3308 734-3309 734-3314 734-3304 734-3315 734-3305 734-3316 734-3317 734-3306 734-3310 734-3311 734-3312 734-3313 734-3320
VWR®, Single-Use Bioprocessing Bags
Avantor single-use bioprocessing bags are designed to transfer and store your products throughout the drug manufacturing process. Made from proprietary FlexFilm™ material – a thick, co-extruded film featuring polyethylene inner and outer layers that provide extra resistance to a wide range of chemicals – Avantor single-use bags are supplied in a range of standard sizes to meet the needs of many bioprocessing applications.
- Bag film made from proprietary ULDPE with high clarity and flexibility
- Standard 2D bag assemblies provided at volumes ranging from 50 ml to 50 L
- Standard 3D bag chambers of 100 L, 200 L, and 500 L for faster custom assembly deliveries
- Custom 3D bag chamber volumes up to 3000 L for large volume processes
- Bag assemblies provided irradiated with SAL 10⁻⁶ and USP Class VI certification
Avantor's standard 2D bag assemblies are available with C-Flex tubing with plugged ends for welding and silicone tubing with either luer or MPC connectors for easy operator connections. The custom bag assemblies, both 2D and 3D, allow for user-specified tubing materials and connection types including a range of sterile connectors from all major manufacturers.
2D bag assemblies are designed for hanging which allows ease of use and complete fluid recovery. Standard 3D bag chambers available in 100 L, 200 L, and 500 L are top-ported for easy use in a variety of totes and container configurations.
Lieferumfang: P1 and P2 are supplied with clamps.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...