Versatile perforated multifunctional safety shoes are available in multiple widths. Ideal shape around the joints for optimal torsion and good flexibility, which gives protection and comfort. And made with a new developed last technology for extended wearing comfort.
- Especially lightweight and flexible
- Soft padding on collar and tongue
- Distance mesh lining provides optimum breathability
- Virtually seamless design to eliminate pressure points
- uvex Climazone technology ensures optimum wearer comfort
- Breathable, perforated, high-tech microvelour upper material
- Fulfils ESD requirements: with volume resistance under 35 megaohms
Ladies Safety Boots feature a multi-layer-shock absorption system using dual density polyurethane for walking comfort, as well as a self-cleaning tread optimised for slip resistance. The 100% metal-free uvex xenova® toe cap offers compact design, anatomical shape, good side stability, no thermal conductivity, and anti-magnetic properties. Highly abrasion-resistant PU sections ensure secure stepping and rolling of the foot, which helps prevent accidents. A removable anti-static insole, with moisture control system, provides additional shock absorption in the heel and forefoot. Suitable for people allergic to chrome, as they are made from synthetic materials. Free of lacquer wetting inhibitors such as silicones, phthalates, and more.
Standards: EN 61340 (ESD); EN ISO 20345:2011, S1, SRC