VWR®, Universal Filter TipsLieferant: VWR
732-3630EA 84 EUR732-3630 732-3709 732-3633 732-3634 732-3631 732-3632 732-3637 732-3638 732-3636
VWR®, Universal Filter Tips
VWR Universal low retention filter tips repel liquid by creating a hydrophobic surface on the inside of the tip increasing your accuracy and data quality.
- Compatible with the widest range of pipette
- Maximises sample recovery with low binding resin and a fine point design
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the force required to attach and eject a tip
- Autoclavable at 1 bar, 122 °C for 15 minutes
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality management system
VWR tips use a low retention resin that is up to 10 times more hydrophobic than other polypropylene pipette tips, enabling viscous samples like protein and DNA solutions to dispense easily without collecting inside the tip.
Standards: Certified RNase-, DNase-, endotoxin-, metal-, and human DNA-free.