Clean and sterile sleeve/glove system, nitrile sleeve attached to a hand specific polychloroprene (BioClean BPZS) glove by a channel ring and O-ring.
- Sleeve and glove tested against ASTM D6978-05 for handling chemo drugs
- Ultra-clean surface ensures product protection
- Sleeve 100% inspection and air leak tested (prior to being guillotined)
- Sleeve suitable for autoclaving
- Gamma irradiated (Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶)
- Sleeve can be sanitised by VHP or IPA
Compatible with ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A cleanrooms.
* Length of the complete system (glove + sleeve)
Standards: EN ISO 374-1 Type B (KOT), EN ISO 374-5 VIRUS, EN 421; Cat. III; AQL 0,65
Food contact approved
Tested against permeation standard ASTM D6978-05 for cytotoxic drugs.
Verpackung: One system - consisting of sleeve, glove, and channel ring/O-ring assembly packed in inner PE bag; two inner bags (two systems – one L and one R) packed per outer PE bag; 10 outer bags (20 systems) per lined white Correx box. Sold by the pair, individually packaged.