Cleanroom floor mats, floating systems, CleanZoneLieferant: Dycem
DYCECZ01FS2040EA 13320 EURDYCECZ01FS2040 DYCECZ01FS2030 DYCECZ01FS1206 DYCECZ01FS2006 DYCECZ01FS1210 DYCECZ01FS1230 DYCECZ01FS1220 DYCECZ01FS2020 DYCECZ01FS2010 DYCECZ01FS2350
Cleanroom floor mats, floating systems, CleanZone
Fußmatten Permanente Bodenmatten
These floating floor mats are high performance, antimicrobial loose-laid mats offering many benefits without the need for permanent installation. A floating floor can be placed over smooth or rough subfloors and can be self-installed with ease.
- Reduced floor (up to 99.9%) and air particulate (up to 75%) counts in controlled or critical areas
- Long lasting, cost effective solution compared with peel-off mats and other alternatives
- Reduced microbial counts due to Biomaster, a high performance anti-microbial additive
- Easy to clean, maintain, and incorporate into existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Protected by a standard 12-month warranty from date of installation
Mats are pre-assembled, adhered onto a 1,58 mm thick isolator membrane and cold welded edging to the Dycem material, ensuring a strong bond during its life-cycle. The underside of the floating is an impervious vinyl layer resistant to moisture, which is non-absorbent and contains multiple peduncles in order to minimise sub-floor show through and maintain rigidity.
Standards: EN 14041:2004
Bestellinformation: Available colours are cobalt, titanium, midnight, slate, green, or red; contact your Avantor representative for more information.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...