These protective overalls made from microporous spray-tight spunbond polyethylene laminate provide both protection and breathability. The taped seams provide outstanding protection against liquid aerosols and solid particles while the spunbond material inside makes it comfortable to wear.
- Particle- and spray-tight
- With hood and two way zip with self-adhesive cover flap
- Elasticated waistband for a good fit
- Middle finger loops prevent sleeves sliding up the arm
- Free from silicone and substances that interfere with wetting agents
- Orange contrast colour for improved visibility
- Anti-static properties
- Taped seams offer optimum protection
- Provide protection against infectious diseases
Typical applications include: Low-pressure industrial cleaning and building cleaning, ship building and automobile manufacture, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, handling paints and varnishes, agriculture and horticulture, pest control, electronics and cleanroom environments, work with asbestos and dismantling, remediation of contaminated sites, pharmaceutical industry and laboratories, sampling, livestock breeding and veterinary medicine, waste management.
Standards: Type 4B/5/6, EN 14126, EN 1149-5; EN 1073-2, EN 32781; Cat. III