Sterile PETG containers provide the maximum amount of flexibility and reliability.
- Platinum cured silicone tubing
- CPC® AseptiQuik® S Connector
- USP Class VI
- Animal-free or processed in accordance to EMEA/410/01
- Assemblies are manufactured in certified ISO Class 7 cleanroom
- Gamma irradiated to Sterility Assurance Leve (SAL) 10⁻⁶
- Each assembly comes individually double-bagged
- Multiple bottle sizes allow for process-specific flexibility
Assemblies have been designed with a broad spectrum of applications in mind, including life sciences and general lab use, environmental assays, and production and applications. Using assemblies with an aseptic connector eliminates the need for a laminar hood as well as additional equipment (ie. welder), lessens the risk of contamination, and saves valuable time. The AseptiQuik® “Flip-Click-Pull” design enables users to quickly and easily transfer small volumes of media. When used with sterile aseptic connector tube sets, custom possibilities are endless. Other aseptic connectors are available upon request. Please consult a Avantor Account Manager to discuss custom single-use needs.
Bitte beachten *Produkte auf dieser Seite sind außerhalb des Anwendungsbereichs der EU Richtlinie 2019/904