Ultra-light ESD safety shoe made from breathable high-tech micro velour, soft padded collar and tongue, breathable distance mesh plus an extremely flexible dual-density PUR sole (slip, abrasion and cut resistant, resistant to oil and petrol also withstands brief exposure to heat of approx. +120 °C). Free of lacquer-wetting inhibitors such as silicones or phthalates.
- Climazone technology for improved comfort
- Breathable distance mesh lining
- Removable anti-static comfort insole with moisture control system; orthopaedic insoles possible
- Anti-twist heel cap for better stability and protection from ankle twisting
- uvex 3D hydroflex® foam insole for exceptional shock absorption in the heel and under the front of the foot
- Virtually seamless design eliminates potential pressure points and blisters
- Protective steel toecap (200 J)
- Fulfils ESD requirements: Resistance to ground inferior to 35 megaohms
Suitable for people allergic to chrome.
Standards: EN 61340 (ESD); DGUV112-191; EN ISO 20345:2011; S2, SRC.