The Eutech CON 2700 accepts 2-cell and 4-cell electrodes, allowing a broad range of measurement at up to ±1 % full scale accuracy. It can measure conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and the temperature.
- Multi data screen shows conductivity readings, temperature, electrode status, calibration points, date and time
- Auto-calibration with preset values for quick easy calibration, or manual multi-point calibration for greater accuracy
- Quick, easy electrode diagnosis with the effective cell constants display
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 500 data points – time and date-stamped for GLP compliance
- Bi-directional RS232 for easy data transfer to computer
- Cal-due alarm – no more out-dated calibrations
- Limit alarm alerts when reading falls out of range
- Password protection for setup and calibration
Typical applications include: Environmental studies, chemical laboratories, quality assurance testing, food science, ecological studies, education.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with 4-cell conductivity/ATC probe (CONSEN9201D), RS232 cable, 100/240 VAC power adapter and an integral electrode holder.