Digestion units for Kjeldahl digestion, KJELDATHERM® KT/KT-LLieferant: Gerhardt
GERH12-0731EA 0 EURGERH12-0731 GERH12-0700 GERH12-0743 GERH12-0706 GERH12-0727 GERH12-0729 GERH12-0702 GERH12-0745 GERH12-0704 GERH12-0725
Digestion units for Kjeldahl digestion, KJELDATHERM® KT/KT-L
These high-precision, programmable digestion units are ideal for Kjeldahl digestion in 100, 250 or 400 ml digestion tubes. Depending on the sample volume, you can choose between 8-, 20- or 40- place systems.
- Aluminium digestion block with optimum energy utilisation and effective all-round insulation
- Sample tubes and extraction unit made of high quality DURAN® glass
- Automatic control of TURBOSOG and cooling water valve
- Illuminated digestion chamber with enamelled, acid-resistant surface
- Pre-heating function for warming up the digestion block
- Data export for LIMS
- Each program is available with 40 different heating steps that have programmable times and heating capacities
KJELDATHERM® with lift: Digestion in aluminium heating block with precise temperature control. It is specifically designed for Kjeldahl digestion of a wide variety of samples with nitrogen content in the micro and macro range. Ideal for subsequent Kjeldahl distillation with the VAPODEST® distillation units.
KJELDATHERM® without lift: Identical technology as with model KJELDATHERM® with lift, but the user has to lift and lower the insert rack by hand.
Supports the requirements of ISO 17025, GLP etc. Can be used for standard-compliant results (e.g. DIN EN ISO, AOAC, EPA, ASTM, EU Directive, APHA, Ph. Eur. 2.5.33 Method 7, Procedure A).
Lieferumfang: Supplied with digestion tubes, KJELDATHERM® digestion block with two-tier console and operating unit, insert rack for tubes, exhaust manifold with drip tray, water jet pump and isoversinic-tubing.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...