The testo 440 and testo 440 differential pressure (dP) combine the benefits of a compact handheld device with intuitive measurement menus and a comprehensive selection of air velocity and IAQ probes. This means that all measuring tasks on air conditioning and ventilation systems are reliably under control.
- Just one instrument for all important air velocity and IAQ measurement demands
- Clearly structured measurement menus for the most important applications stored on the instrument
- Quick entering of application parameters
- Wireless: Bluetooth probes for greater measuring convenience and a reduced tangle of cables in the case
- Quick and easy change of multiple digital probe heads
- Space-saving: Universal handle for all probes
- Clear overview: Parallel display of three measuring values; configuration and results at a glance
- Highest product availability as digital probes can be calibrated without the instrument
- Reliable: Internal memory for up to 7500 measurement protocols, USB interface for data export and optional printout of measuring values
- Data are visible as csv-file without any software, only use explorer for archiving reports
Offering highly accurate measurements, especially for cleanroom applications, the testo 440 can be connected to a large selection of digital probes, Testo Smart Probes, or even numerous Testo temperature probes, allowing for numerous configurations to meet needs.
In addition to offering highly accurate measurements, especially for cleanroom applications, the testo 440 dP model also has an integrated differential pressure sensor. This makes measurements at filters, as well as Pitot tube and K-factor measurements, possible. The testo 440 dP can be connected either to a large selection of digital probes, the Testo Smart Probes or numerous Testo temperature probes.
Clearly structured menus for measuring volume flow in ducts and at outlets, cooling/heating load, K-factor, turbulence, mould indication and even a data logging mode are stored on the instrument for additional convenience. These menus enable measuring tasks to be accomplished more quickly, more efficiently and more reliably.
Reports can also be exported as excel files via the USB interface or printed out directly on site.
Bestellinformation: Probes should be order separately.
Lieferumfang: The testo 440 differential pressure (dP) is supplied with integrated differential pressure sensor, connection hose, 3× AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol.
The testo 440 is supplied with 3× AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol.