Powder spatulas, disposable, cupped, SteriWare®Lieferant: Sampling Systems
SAMP8284B-250SEA 356 EURSAMP8284B-250S SAMP8284A-150 SAMP8284B-150S SAMP8284A-250 SAMP8284R-250 SAMP8284B-150 SAMP8284R-150 SAMP8284A-250S SAMP8284B-250 SAMP8284A-150S SAMP8284R-250S SAMP8284R-150S
Powder spatulas, disposable, cupped, SteriWare®
These cupped disposable powder spatulas are made of PS or PP. They are ideal for powder and granule sampling. The cupped design means that even very free flowing powders remain in the spatulas. The pointed tip also means it can pierce sacks and penetrate into dense powder.
- Manufactured and packed in a controlled atmosphere (class 100000 cleanroom)
- Cross-contamination risk is eliminated - the device can be used straight from the bag
- Suitable for use in ATEX Zones 0, 1 and 2
- Available in different colours (red, blue, white)
- Available sterile and non sterile
Ideal for production, quality checking and raw materials sampling. Suitable for all industries (pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetic, biotechnology etc.).
Standards: Materials conform to FDA, EU 10/2011 and EC 1935/2004. BSE/TSE free.
Verpackung: Individually wrapped.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...