DNA ladders, ultra low range, FastRulerLieferant: Fermentas (Thermo Scientific)
SM1103EA 79.5 EURSM1103
DNA ladders, ultra low range, FastRuler
FastRuler ultra low range DNA ladder is specifically designed for fast sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in 48 well (or 96-well) high throughput gels, as well as in conventional agarose gels. The ladder is a mixture of five blunt-ended chromatography-purified individual DNA fragments that are easily resolved in a short separation distance (10 to 20 mm) after an 8 to 14 minutes run on the appropriate agarose gel.
- Especially useful for electrophoresis of PCR products
- Fast separation (8 to 14 min)
- Short separation distance (10 to 20 mm)
- Sharp bands, easy-to-remember fragment sizes and quantities
- Ready to use – premixed with loading dye
- Supplied with loading dye solution for sample DNA
FastRuler ultra low range DNA ladder contains dephosphorylated DNA fragments and is ideal for forward 5-end labeling with T4 polynucleotide kinase.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...