Compact cable safety padlocksLieferant: Brady
BRDY195952EA 147.72 EURBRDY195952 BRDY195953 BRDY195950 BRDY195951 BRDY195990 BRDY195991 BRDY195956 BRDY195957 BRDY195954 BRDY195955 BRDY146127 BRDY195974 BRDY146128 BRDY195975 BRDY146129 BRDY195972 BRDY195973 BRDY146120 BRDY146121 BRDY146122 BRDY146123 BRDY146124 BRDY146125 BRDY146126 BRDY195938 BRDY195939 BRDY195936 BRDY195937 BRDY195978 BRDY195934 BRDY195979 BRDY195935 BRDY195976 BRDY195977 BRDY195941 BRDY195985 BRDY195942 BRDY195986 BRDY195983 BRDY195984 BRDY195940 BRDY195981 BRDY195982 BRDY195980 BRDY146130 BRDY146131 BRDY146132 BRDY146133 BRDY146134 BRDY146135 BRDY195949 BRDY195947 BRDY195948 BRDY195945 BRDY195989 BRDY195946 BRDY195943 BRDY195987 BRDY195988 BRDY195944
Compact cable safety padlocks
Featuring an elongated, flexible cable, these padlocks are more versatile than standard safety padlocks, providing a multi-purpose solution. Suitable for energy isolation programs.
- Traditional shackle is replaced by a 4,74 mm PVC encased steel cable
- Padlock is non conductive to allow easy and safe usage in an electrical environment
- Unique cylinder is insulated to protect workers from shocks when key is inserted
- 5-pin precision-machined for more unique key cuts and better tamper resistance
- Reserved, paracentric keyway provides optimal security; special design prohibits the key from being released until the padlock shackle is closed
- Locks are compact and lightweight and resist impact, temperature, chemicals and corrosion
- Non conductive, non sparking body features a ribbed design for easier gripping and handling
Shackle diameter: 4,7 mm
Shackle width: 26 mm
Shackle height: 106,7 mm (cable length 20 cm) or 203,2 mm (cable length 40 cm)
Padlock W×H: 32×16 mm
Bestellinformation: Each lock is supplied with one key and padlock labels.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...