High optical quality, glass bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high content cell-based assays using imaging systems. The glass bottom provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput, and is ideal for cell growth.
- High optical quality and scratch-resistant glass
- Glass bottom thickness of 200 µm is well suited for imaging microscopy
- Bottom flatness <50 µm to ensure planarity for imaging devices
- Low background fluorescence and minimal cross-talk provides the highest possible optical quality for cell-based assays
- Half area 96-well microplate reduces reagent consumption