Ion selective meters for calcium, potassium and sodium, LAQUAtwin Ca-11 / K-11 / Na-11Lieferant: Horiba
HORI3200689160EA 608 EURHORI3200689160 HORI3200689161 HORI3200689159
Ion selective meters for calcium, potassium and sodium, LAQUAtwin Ca-11 / K-11 / Na-11
Elektrochemische Messgeräte Ionen-Messgeräte
These waterproof pocket meters directly measure calcium, potassium or sodium concentrations in 0,3 ml sample (or 0,05 ml sample with sampling sheet B). The unique flat sensor allows measurement of viscous liquids, solids, and even powder samples. The sensor does not need to be dipped into the sample, a few drops are sufficient.
- Automatic standard recognition, changeable high and low calibration values
- Automatic hold / auto stable
- Durable waterproof ABS housing, LCD display with backlight
- Auto power off after 30 mins, low battery indicator
- 400 hours battery life (continuous use without backlight)
- No need for a beaker to calibrate the meter or measure a sample
- Replaceable electrode
The meters are suitable for research and industrial applications in diverse fields, such as agriculture and food testing.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with sensor, 150 ppm and 2000 ppm standard solutions (14 ml each), 2× CR2032 batteries, storage case, dropper pipette and instruction manual. Replacement sensors are available separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...