Pocket pH meters, LAQUAtwin pH-11 / pH-22 / pH-33Lieferant: Horiba
662-2291EA 234 EUR662-2291 662-2290 662-2292
Pocket pH meters, LAQUAtwin pH-11 / pH-22 / pH-33
Elektrochemische Messgeräte pH- und Multi-Parameter-Messgeräte
These pocket meters incorporate a flat sensor technology, using the same measurement principle as traditional glass electrodes but in a small and compact flat format. The flat electrode enables quick and accurate direct measurements of solid or liquid micro samples as small as 0,1 ml μl (0,05 ml when using the sampling sheet). Large volume samples can also be measured easily by immersing the sensor.
- Flat glass sensor enables direct measurements, no sample preparation required
- Automatic calibration and buffer recognition (USA & NIST pH buffers), automatic temperature compensation
- Durable waterproof ABS housing, LCD display with backlight
- Auto power off after 30 mins, low battery indicator
- 400 hours battery life (continuous use without backlight)
- Replaceable electrode
Available as three different models: pH-11 measures pH and mV (2-point calibration), pH-22 measures pH and mV (3-point calibration) and pH-33 measures pH, mV and temperature (5-point calibration).
Suitable for quick on-site testing in food industries and agriculture as well as for laboratories in universities and research.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with pH 7,00 and 4,01 pH buffers (14 ml each), 5 sampling sheets, 2× CR2032 batteries, dropper pipette, instruction and Quick Manuals and storage case.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...