Robust fully automatic instruments for the food, sugar and beverage industries where temperature control is not required, such as measuring sugar (°Brix) concentrations in the food processing industry.
- Automatic sense 'hands free' measurements
- Simple audit trail with date, time and batch number
- Alphanumeric keypad for easy data entry
- Flat sapphire prism surface for easy-cleaning
- Selectable read type: Continual, single, intelligent auto-sense
Designed with ultimate simplicity in mind, the RFM700-M refractometers featuring automatic temperature compensation offer digital automatic technology. Latest models feature more scale and temperature correction options, enabling the instrument to be used in the traditional food, sugar and beverage applications but also in a number of other ”non-sucrose” based industrial applications.
Particularly suited to wine applications, as industry standard scales such as Baume, Oechsle, and Alcohol Probable (A.P.) are all accessible from the on-board library.
Standards: ASTM D 5006 - ICUMSA (Internationale Kommission für einheitliche Methoden der Zuckeranalyse).
Lieferumfang: Supplied with relevant cable for power supply (100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz) and multi-language instruction manual.