These XT Acrodisc® units with Mustang® Q membrane are designed for laboratory use and scale-down process development.
- Device volume of <1 ml minimises sample volume requirements
- 16 layers of Mustang® membrane allows easy scale-up to Mustang® membrane pilot- and process-scale capsules
- Units achieve flow rates of up to 10 membrane volumes per minute (MV) without affecting performance
- Female Luer lock inlet and outlet simplifies use with typical low pressure chromatography systems
- Ideal for scale-down process development work in a variety of downstream process applications
The open pore structure eliminates diffusion limitations of conventional macroporous sorbents, allowing biomolecules to access all binding sites by convective flow. In addition, the large pores eliminate the size exclusion effect allowing full access to the binding chemistry for very large proteins, plasmids and viruses.
Typical applications include contaminant removal of host cell protein, virus, DNA and endotoxin. Plasmid, virus, protein capture and oligonucleotide purification. Column guard to enhance selectivity of subsequent chromatographic steps.
Zubehörinformationen: Manufactured in accordance with 21 CFR Part 820, Quality System Requirements. In compliance with published specifications. Fully traceable to raw components. Constructed of component materials that meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, in vivo <88>.