Multi-coated microplate, PS, black with clear, flat bottom, with lid. Black wall plates have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk.
- Opaque walls to prevent well to well crosstalk
- Bottoms 60% thinner than conventional PS plates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm
- Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
- Non reversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
Six different surface treatments on a single plate (collagen type I, poly-D-lysine, gelatine, fibronectin, TC-treated, laminin).