The Gemini™ XPS microplate spectrofluorometer provides a flexible environment to determine the optimal excitation and emission settings for most fluorescent intensity assays. The top reading Gemini™ XPS reader has dual monochromators that allow users to utilise new and novel dyes without purchasing expensive filter sets.
- Read a variety of sample formats from 6- to 384-well microplates in endpoint, kinetic, spectral scan, and well scan modes
- Eliminate the need for identifying, purchasing, and changing out filters for wavelength optimization with dual monochromators for excitation and emission wavelength selection between 250 and 850 nm
- Up to 4 wavelength pairs can be read for endpoint and kinetic measurements
- Well scanning to report a fluorescent measurement from a single point in the centre of a microplate well to multiple points across a tissue culture well
- Thorough mixing of samples in microplate wells by user-programmable Automix feature
- Automate seamlessly with the StakMax® microplate handling stacker (available separately)
The Gemini™ XPS reader uses two scanning monochromators to determine the optimal excitation and emission settings. Assays vary depending on temperature or pH conditions; the monochromators allow users to select the optimal wavelength for any assay. When methods or fluorophores change, it takes only a few software commands to adjust the reader.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with SoftMax® Pro data acquistion and analysis software.